Monday 4 November 2013

Final Title Block Design

I previously created several potential designs for my magazine's title block and displayed them on this blog for people to vote on. Now that the poll has ended, I have decided what the final design will be.


I have chosen this design for many reasons. Firstly, that it was by far the most popular design in my poll, gaining 62% of the vote. Second, I believe that it best fits my genre, according to the research I have done on title block designs and conventions of a magazine cover. It uses bright colours to attract the audience - pink and black, both of which bring each other out. Pink is also a feminine color, and I will be targeting my magazine towards females more than males. Finally, a stylish font is used that looks modern to match the fact that electronic music is quite modern. The two colours used also go well with the name - the logo uses a mix of two different colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment